Feb 12, 2012

I'd upload some pics but the computer says no.. I think I still can't be arsed to write about everything that's happened, so I'll just stick with my randomness.

Today we went to campus. The International Office coordinator was rather pissed off to see us show up two days early. Our orientation is on Tuesday and before that, we were just told not to worry. Gotta love that. Also, apparently me and my two roommates are the only international students there this semester. That's just insane.

I'm constantly amazed at how nice people are here. So incredibly helpful since the moment I arrived to the airport. It's been really great to see and go out with the locals, if it weren't for them we'd be pretty much stuck to our neighbourhood.

The noise from the street doesn't sound that unfamiliar anymore. The honking, the people, and the muezzin's call for prayer. There's this unique feeling in this city, and I can't even begin to describe it. Any of it.

I'll really try to get those pictures uploaded soon, this is bullshit.

No comments:

Post a Comment