Jun 19, 2012



Ahem. I really hope the LUT overlords haven't paid attention to how much I suck with this blog. They might make me write a proper, non-rude report about my student exchange experience. Wouldn't want that.

Right.

Time flies, eh. Especially lately, since I've been so busy with reruns of Doctor Who and Futurama instead of studying for the finals. Not that they actually require studying, so I guess we're good.. This entry is gonna be really bad, isn't it. I will upload pictures too, as soon as I overcome the challenge of plugging my camera to the PC.

So, chronology. What have I done after the last time I wrote? My concentration is hanging out somewhere around zero entropy, because I'm flying home next Tuesday.

Oh yes, I went to Dubai. That was fun, tall buildings and a infinite number of ways to spend your money. The sun was brutal even in April, I was at the beach for a few hours and ended up looking like a boiled crab. Because sunscreen is gay.

What else. Israel. That was awesome. Completely fucking awesome. Refreshing as hell, with all that is  Mediterranean and Western there. It was also kinda nice to see soldiers without getting that uncomfortable feeling. You know, "where the fuck is my invisibility cloak when I need it".

I took the train to Luxor. Beauty. Really really nice. Not the train, obviously. It was all nice and good, minus the hassle, which was ten times worse than in Cairo. Ugh, hate it. The pictures are coming, promise.

Besides the travelling I've just had a shitload of freetime, not necessarily in a good way. Then again, reruns!

There was this super interesting hole in a temple wall. Madinat Habu, I believe.



No comments:

Post a Comment